Behind every inspired individual I am.
there is a passion that stirs.
Not every educator believes that planned lessons are meant to guide
and not to teach. I do.
Creativity knows no bounds with my vision of limitless possibilities.
“No such thing as luck, except opportunities that meets preparation”(Oprah Winfrey)
I’m proud mom for forever. Wife for twenty six, twenty years as a Montessori educator, eight years a reading program founder, six years an empty nester, five years a creator of learning materials and four years of collective writing for this blog.
I guess it’s time for world to meet me.
Hi. I’m Myla
Welcome to my Blog.
June 16, 2020
Today, I celebrate the launch of my first blog site. I am so excited that you are here!
Let’s get to know each other. Does this apply to you? Are you..
- a mom of a preschooler who’s thinking about homeschooling or has nor clue on what to do? then go to my blogs and see IS HOMESCHOOLING is FOR YOU?
- someone who is curious about the Montessori methods and philosophy? and then check out my CURRICULUM.
- who wants some Montessori lessons on Practical Life, Science, Math, Geography, Cultural Studies how to do it? then you will love Lessons and Related Posts that I will share, for now it’s a work in progress. so you might want to SIGN UP HERE for future updates
- in search for Montessori Curriculum of all areas? I have created Montessori Curriculum overview of all subjects, like Montessori Language which is loved on PINTEREST! You are welcome to share, just let them know you found it here, thanks!
- a preschool and kindergarten teacher who needs to refresh her classroom with Montessori new lessons and freebies? then check out my PRODUCTS, and I continue to make more with Freebies too!
- a parent who wants her child to enjoy reading? or Math with stories? I do that too for summer and after school. i know, I hardly sleep and practically start work at 4 am, YIKES)! then check out my programs for READING MILESTONES online tutoring program.
I think that’s a long list of reasons for you to stay and browse my blog site. Do keep coming back and sign up for new ideas and activities for your pre-schoolers and kindergarteners.
I look forward to be with you on this journey of homeschooling or whatever it is you’re planning. Please do sign up here. There’s a lot of free surprises coming up, so I don’t want you to miss it!